The PN&OR was reincorporated under the Dominion Act 2, Edw. VII, Chap. 90, May 15, 1902, to build to a point on the northern boundary of British Columbia at Teslin and Atlin Lakes; from Hazelton via the Skeena, Babine, Driftwood, Omineca and Finlay rivers to Peace River Pass, thence easterly to the eastern boundary of British Columbia; thence to a point at or near Edmonton. The company was organized under Dominion Charter on November 30, 1909. No construction work was carried out but $243,604 was spent on surveys and preliminary work in British Columbia. The company was officially dissolved on March 27, 1927 (British Columbia 17, Geo. V, Chap. 55).